On 21 June 1893 the Philadelphia Real Estate Record and Builders Guide announced that Frederick Fox and his brother, H. C. Fox had become associated in business and had opened offices at 10 West Chelten Avenue in Germantown. The brothers continued to work in association as late as 1896, but then Frederick Fox struck out on his own as both architect and real estate developer. His final listing in the Philadelphia city directories occurrs in 1908, when he is residing and working at 4223 Pechin Street in the Roxborough neighborhood of Philadelphia. Most of the projects cited for the Foxes are in the area of residential design and development.
Sandra L. Tatman.
American Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2023 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2023 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.