Project

Also known as: Lindenshade
Overview Chronology References Architects Maps
AMERICAN ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

date unknown
DEMOLISHED

except 1903 library wing

1873
BUILT
Architect: Furness & Hewitt (fl. 1871-1875)
1877
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

parlor additions

Architect: Furness, Frank (1839-1912) (1877)
1890
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Library addition

Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931)

 

American Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2026 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2026 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.